Sunday, June 12, 2011

Check Your Adsense Earnings From Your Desktop With Adsense Alert


Adsense Alert is a freeware utility that sits on your desktop notification area updating itself every 20 minutes with how much Adsense money you have made today. It always check my Adsense earnings whenever I surf internet. This tool will save my time as I don’t need to login every time to check my Adsense earnings.
Instead of retrieving your Adsense earnings, it also do a couple of other things, for a start it lets you set up to 5 daily goals. When each of these is passed you can have the program pop-up a notification (like an e-mail alert), play a sound or even e-mail you with your current total.
This application requires PC running on MS Windows XP or Vista with .net framework version 2 installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment