Sunday, June 12, 2011

WPWebHost Offering 90% Discount for WordPress Hosting


If you are planning to buy a new hosting or want to move your account to some other hosting company then I’ve a good news for you. WPWebHost is providing 90% discount on Freedom Plan. I hosted my blog on WPWebHost and I really enjoyed their service and completely satisfied. First let me tell you a brief info about WPWebHost.
WPWebHost specializes in hosting WordPress powered websites. With their WordPress hosting optimized server & WordPress-savvy team, you have all the reasons to host your WordPress blog with their WordPress hosting solution. You can read about them here.
Now coming to the offer. WPWebHost says:
To celebrate this exciting fresh new look, we’re offering an unbelievable 90% discount for our Freedom Plan. The promotion will start from 3 Jun 2010 morning 00:01 (GMT -7:00). This opportunity is limited and available on a first come first serve basis. So get ready to sign up early to avoid disappointment!
I’ve personally tried their hosting and if you are planning to buy a new hosting, I recommend you to go for it you will not regret. If you want to place promo banners on your blog, you can get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment