Monday, June 13, 2011

How to add Custom Favicon to blogger blog


How to add Custom Favicon to blogger blog



How to add Custom Favicon to blogger blogHello to all my visitors . Today morning I saw a comment on trily - blogger template.That my visitor cryptoGATO wanted to add this own faviconinstead of default blogger favicon. so this is my todays topic so i m going to tell to you all how to do it. I think you might have seen my favicon Generator that i have made for you all.
So now lets get started :
  1. Login to your blogger dashboard
  2. Click on Design
  3. Click on Edit HTML
  4. Find this <b:skin><![CDATA[
  5. Then add the below code above the <b:skin><![CDATA[ :
    <link href='YOUR Image Link' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>
  6. Replace Your Image Link with the link of your desired favicon.
  7. Then Click the preview button. If you can see the favicon on the address on the tab then you have successfully installed favicon.
  8. Then Click on Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment