Sunday, June 12, 2011

Google is Displaying New Ads Based on Popular Queries in India


Today when I accessed my blog, I noticed that Google is displaying ads based on popular queries in India like “Popular Lifestyle Queries in India, Popular Hobbies in India” etc in my sidebar ads. I noticed some other blogs too that are displaying these ads.
I had enabled image and text ads in the sidebar ads section. But now text and image ads are replaced with these new ads. This ad contains 11 links in it.
A search box is also displaying below ad links. The search box is titled as “What are you looking for”. It means you can search more queries if your favorite query is not listed in the 11 links.
Here is a screenshot of it:
(Click on the image to enlarge)
I don’t know the reason behind these ads. May be Google is testing new ads format or there may be any other reason. I can’t predict the CPC (Cost per Click) for these ads too as I didn’t get any click on these ads today :(
If you know the reason behind these ads or whatever you think about these ads you can share it with us using comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment