Sunday, June 12, 2011

Google Gives Another Chance


The title of this article may seem a bit confusing but as you will read this article you will get to know a new side of Google. In my today’s article I am going to tell you how one email changed my view about Google and why I love Google more than before.

My earlier view about Google

  • I used to think that Google Adsense team is very much strict about their Adsense rules and ban the account immediately if they see someone playing against Adsense policies.
  • I am blogging for the past 3 years, I had a blog BeepTheGeek which I sold few months back. On that blog I was using Google ads and was making good money with it.
  • In my blog, I placed links of some Warez forums, that time I did not knew that Google hates these Warez sites and it is against Google Adsense policies to keep Warez links.

A letter from Google

  • One day I got an email from Google Adsense team informing that I have placed links on my blog to those sites that are banned by Google and promote illegal stuff and they also mentioned the post and also gave the URL where the links were placed.
  • They further told me to remove the links from my blog within 72 hrs otherwise they will flag my blog and when I’ll get a flagged 3-5 times Google ads will not be shown up on my blog again.
I immediately removed the links from my blog and thanked the Adsense team members for informing me.

Now my view about Google

  • I used to think that Google does not gives any chance to Adsense publishers and immediately ban Adsense account without informing but I was completely wrong. Google gives another chance.
  • Not only another chance but Google loves its publishers and also sends them requests personally informing about Adsense policies.
That is why I love Google more than before :) . What are your views about Google ?

2 comments:

  1. very nice ideas plz visit my site
    http://technologyforeducationlatest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for a reputable contextual advertising company, I suggest that you have a look at PropellerAds.

    ReplyDelete