Sunday, June 12, 2011

TheTemplateBank – Your New Source For Free Blogger Templates


If you are a regular follower of my blog then you might have seen me designing various blogger templates on my blog. In the past I designed many blogger templates which have got good response from the users. After designing my blogger templates I used to submit them to various template directories for more exposure but only few directories are good which approve the templates regularly. So I have created my own directory for blogger templates were users can submit their blogger templates.
TheTemplateBank.com provides quality free blogger templates for your blog. We ensure the instant approval of your templates if it meets all the quality standards. All the template authors who submit their templates to TheTemplateBank will get one do-follow back link to the template instructions post. In this way the template authors will be getting double benefit – Exposure + Do-follow backlink.
The Template Bank
The site is still in beta phase. It still need some modifications. I’m looking forward to your feedbacks for my new site. Please visit TheTemplateBank and give your valuable comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment