Sunday, June 12, 2011

Get Professional Logos And Web Templates For Your Web Site And Blog


I often visit sites related to web templates and after moving to WordPress, I got a reason as I need a professional template for my blog. I was also looking for a professional yet simple logo for my blog. During this search I came across a person Joe Nathan.
Joe Nathan helped me getting a web 2.0 style logo. Don’t look at my logo now as I will use new logo after finalizing my template. We discussed a lot for my logo and at last I decided to get a web 2.0 style logo, gave him some reference sites and he designed a great logo for my blog. If you also want to get a professional logo for yourself you can visit at Custom Logo Design.
Joe also deals with professional web templates. You can visit at Web Banner Design and Web Templates.
You can also contact Joe personally at his email address – joenathanls[at]gmail[dot]com
Also read: Creative Logo Designs for your inspiration

1 comment:

  1. very nice posting, you can visit my site
    http://furniturestoresbedroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete