Sunday, June 12, 2011

FreshBrown New Blogger Template


After getting great response for my previous Comfy Magazine blogger template, I’ve designed a new blogger template. This time I’ve designed my own design and not converted any wordpress theme. The name of my new template is FreshBrown Blogger Template. Have a look at the screenshot :


Demo : Click here to see the demo

About The Template :
I keep this template simple and neat. It will give a professional look to your blog. Its a browny template with 3 columns and 2 columns both. I’ve not added any useless plugins to this template. Only read more plugin is added as it is the most required plugin for blogs.

Download :
 Click here to download FreshBrown Blogger Template
NOTE : This template is available for free of cost. The only thing that I want in return is, please do not remove the credits from the footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment