Sunday, June 12, 2011

Comfy Magazine Blogger Template By Tricksdaddy


Its been a long time I was planning to convert a WordPress theme to Blogger. Few days back I saw s post on TechPP on 27 stunning wordpress templates and finally decided to convert Comfy Magazine WordPress template. Click here to see the demo of the WordPress theme.
And at last I converted this template in 24 hrs. Have a look at the screenshot :

Features of this template:

1) Post title and blog title swap: For better SEO, I have already swapped the post title and blog title.
2) Yahoo Smilies: to give this template a professional look, I have added Yahoo smileys to comment box.
3) Read More: Read more script is already added to this template.
4) Related Post Widget: Below the posts, you will see related posts. This widget is already added in this template to make your work easy.
5) Retweet Button: For better traffic, retweet button has already been added.
6) Page Navigation: Like wordpress, page navigation is already added.
7) Search Bar: Built in search bar.
I am giving this template for free. In return only thing that I want from you is that do not remove the credits from the footer.
Do send your feedback ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment